Opportunities to Serve at LIFTED
Opportunities to Serve at LIFTED
Romans 15:7, “Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God”
This ministry is open to anyone who has a heart to serve. We will seek to glorify GOD by creating a welcoming atmosphere where both members and guests of Lifted Fellowship will feel accepted.
Everybody should receive a smile, a word of welcome, a handshake and a bulletin on their way in.
Greeters can serve either on Sunday morning or Wednesday evening based on their availability. Greeter start time will be 15 min before service begins.
“How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?” Romans 10:14
Share the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST to the community of Wilmington
All Lifted family members who feel led to share the Good News of JESUS CHRIST to the community of Wilmington.
- Summer Night Lights @ Wilmington Rec Center
- Back to School Event at Banning Park
- All Lifted Community Outreaches
- A variety of City of Wilmington community events held year-round
- Wilmington CHRISTmas parade
“Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love… distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.” Romans 12:10-13 NKJV
- Sunday Hospitality & Fellowship (at “The Spot” ) – Bring and set up home-made or purchased refreshments (continental breakfast, breakfast items, brunch, lunch or a combination thereof) to share with our church family in between Sunday services.
- Home Hospitality – Be placed on a list to arrange for meals (as needed) for church families when needed (birth of baby, death of loved one, health crisis).
- Pastoral/Guest Hospitality – Provide hospitality refreshments/food service for visiting pastors and/or guest speakers.
“And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’ Matthew 25:40
Every 3rd Sunday of the month and on special holidays, we gather at Lifted and show the love of CHRIST to the needy and homelessness of the community. We prepare food, pray, and give basic necessities such as clothing, toiletries, etc.
Any Lifted family members who have a desire to serve those in most need from our community.
- Every 3rd Sunday of each month @ Lifted
- Palm Sunday Outreach
- Thanksgiving Outreach
- CHRISTmas Outreach
“ As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:27 (NKJ)
All men 16 and older are welcomed.
- 2018-19 Bible Study 2nd & 4th Mondays @ Lifted
- Summer Study: June 10th, June 24th, July 8th, July 22nd, August 12th, August 26th @ Lifted
- 2019-20 Bible Study Resumes: September 9th @ Lifted
Mark 16:15, “And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.”
Shoot or Edit Services or Events going on at LIFTED.
If you have a heart to serve and have knowledge of camera, audio, editing software, and lighting, please join our photography and video ministry. Our goal is to give THE WORD to the whole world by using the internet as a medium to share God’s love.
Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly – not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. Don’t Lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example. -1 Peter 5: 2-3
LIFTED kids is a place for children to grow in Jesus, use their gifts for God’s kingdom, learn to live out their faith everyday, and to have fellowship and fun! The servants at LIFTED Kids are committed to leading by example and pouring out Jesus’ love.
“Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. John 15:13
GOD-fearing men who have made Lifted Fellowship their home church. Perform security detail at Lifted Fellowship services and special events.